Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Experience...

Everyone hopes the sale of their home will be a smooth transaction.  Realtors learn from experience and my experience since 1991 is one of my most valuable assests I offer my seller and buyer clients.  I know how to negotiate and handle the challenges that can arise in a real estate transaction.  For Example:
  • Pricing your home to sell
  • Staging your home to enhance your homes features
  • Negotiating purchase offers
  • Lets think positive! Negotiating multiple offers!
  • Home inspection concerns can arise and my goal is to find a solution
  • Appraisal? A low appraisal does not have to mean the end! Ask me how I grieve apprasials.
  • From start to finish I am here to make my clients dreams come true
  • Let me take the stress out of your next real estate transaction
There's no place like NNY Homes...I've worked hard to earn my reputation and I'm here to serve all your real estate needs.  Call me today for a free, no obligation consultation. Selling or buying, if you have questions I have honest answers! Joan Gerni, Lic. R.E. Broker/Owner NNY HOMES 315-782-4476 Office or your call is always welcome to my personal cell 315-778-7653

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advice shared. It is definitely worth to read and follow. Do stay in touch and keep posting.
    new homes Piscataway nj

    ReplyDelete